West Jordan, UT – Along with the unveiling of the innovative Badlands Approach camouflage pattern (new for 2016), Badlands will be offering 26 new groundbreaking apparel pieces. Due out in June 2016, the all-new apparel line will feature technologies never-before-seen in the hunting industry.
Featuring lightweight base layers to fully waterproof outer layers and everything in between, the new Badlands Approach apparel line was designed for hunters to find the perfect system regardless of the climate, location or type of hunt they will be going on. Features of the new line include:
- Heatwave™ Ceramic Membrane Technology for extra warmth without bulk
- Cooltouch™ Membrane Technology for additional cooling in warm to hot weather
- Highest quality YKK® zippers on all new apparel pieces
- Teflon® Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finishes on outer layers
- High-wear areas reinforced with Schoeller®-Keprotec Kevlar infused fabric
- Silvadur™ Antimicrobial Technology for scent control
- Industry’s first truly Unconditional Lifetime Warranty on all clothing
Badlands Marketing Director Blake VanTussenbrook said of the new apparel line, “For us this was about taking everything we’ve learned about clothing over the last 10 years and putting that knowledge to work for hunters everywhere. The technology we’ve used, the materials and quality construction and our unconditional warranty takes hunting apparel to a whole new level.”
The 2016 Badlands apparel line will be released in June 2016 and is available in Badlands Approach camouflage. Pricing and more information about each item can be found at http://www.badlandspacks.com.
Now in its 22nd year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.