West Jordan, UT – Tailored to the hunter who values preparation above all else, the new Extreme Guide apparel kit from Badlands contains clothing items for all extreme hunting situations.
Making up an entire system from base layers to mid layers and outers, the Extreme Guide Kit features the following new items:
- Calor Quarter Zip Base Layer Top and Calor Legging
- Midweight synthetic base layers featuring Badlands Heatwave™ Technology
- Hybrid Jacket and Pant
- Quiet, water-resistant, windproof, scent control technology
- High Uintas Vest
- Mid-layer Primaloft® insulated vest
- Ultra-Light Bib
- Highly packable, warm Thinsulate™ featherless insulation, thigh-high zipper
- Exo Jacket and Pant
- Two and half layer breathable, 100% waterproof system
- Extremely packable
“These particular items were designed to cover hunters no matter where they are or what they’re climbing over, under or on top of,” said Chris Lambert, Lead Designer at Badlands. “Durability, functionality and comfort were the main focus on all the items in the Extreme Guide set.”
All items are available now in new Badlands Approach Camouflage. More details and pricing available at www.badlandspacks.com.
Now in its 22nd year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.