West Jordan, UT – The lineup for the best-selling hunting binocular case of all-time just got even healthier with the addition of new styles and new colors. New for 2017, Badlands has released gray and brown versions of its new Bino XR combination binocular/rangefinder case and its iconic Bino Mag system.
In addition to new color options, Badlands has also released a special edition version of the Bino XR and Bino Mag finished in the Schoeller®-Keprotec Tactical fabric seen before on the Badlands tactical packs. These special edition cases were made in limited quantities and are only available at www.badlandspacks.com for a limited time. More robust than ever, the Badlands binocular case offering now features:
- Bino XR – Available in Badlands Approach, Special Edition Tactical Serengeti Brown, Tactical Gunmetal Gray, Brown, Gray
- Retail Price $149.99 (all colors)
- Bino Mag – Available in Badlands Approach®, Realtree Xtra®, Special Edition Tactical Serengeti Brown, Tactical Gunmetal Gray, Brown, Gray
- Retail Price $129.99 (all colors)
- Bino Z – Available in Badlands Approach® and Realtree Xtra®
- Retail Price $69.99 (all colors)
The Badlands Approach and Special Edition Tactical versions are available now with the standard brown and gray versions available mid-June 2017. All Badlands products including optics cases feature the famous Badlands Unconditional Lifetime Warranty.
Now in its 24th year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.