January 28, 2021 — Browning is pleased to introduce a pair of accurate new X-bolt rifles built for hunters and long-distance shooters – the McMillan Pro and McMillan Pro Long Range.
These new rifles are geared toward discerning shooters who demand more from their equipment. The foundation is the exceptional carbon fiber McMillan Game Scout stock that features a medium sized fore-end, a straight comb and a comfortable vertical pistol grip with thumbshelf. Aluminum pillars ensure a stable, solid mount. Versatile Sonoran Carbon Ambush camouflage adds concealment from sharp eyes. The Pro includes a sporter contour barrel and the Pro Long Range is fitted with a 26″ heavy sporter contour barrel that is threaded 5/8″x24. Both rifles include the innovative new Browning Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that reduces recoil up to 77%. (A thread protector is included.)
A durable Cerakote Carbon Gray finish is applied to the barreled action. A Picatinny bipod rail on the fore-end is also included. To learn more about the features and specs […] please visit:
- McMillan Game Scout carbon fiber stock with Sonoran Carbon Ambush finish
- Cerakote Carbon Gray finish on barreled action
- Pro: Skip fluted sporter contour barrel is threaded and supplied
- Pro Long Range: 26″ skip fluted sporter contour barrel is threaded 5/8″
- New Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector included
- Spiral fluted bolt and fluted bolt knob
- 20 MOA Picatinny optics rail with integrated bubble level
- Picatinny accessory rail
- Quick detach (QD) sling attachments
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.